Arlington, Texas Intellectual Property, Business Law and Real Estate Attorney Providing Solutions
Seasoned attorney helping clients solve legal issues for more than 35 years
James D. Runzheimer, Attorney in Arlington, Texas serves individuals and small businesses throughout Texas in matters involving intellectual property, business law, real estate and more. James D. Runzheimer has more than 35 years of experience helping clients find solutions to their legal needs. I personally handle every case — from inception to conclusion — to help ensure a successful resolution. I am dedicated to helping my clients succeed in personal matters and in small-business endeavors, and I work diligently to guide you through your legal issues. I welcome the opportunity to tackle the challenges of your individual legal situation to help you reach your goals and flourish. I listen attentively to you to understand and appropriately address your unique legal needs in an efficient and cost-effective manner. To schedule a consultation and find out how I can serve you, call James D. Runzheimer, Attorney today.
Personalized attention delivering effective legal services
James D. Runzheimer is dedicated to helping Texas clients in their legal matters. I am widely recognized among peers in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Distinguished Lawyers™ as BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, for my professionalism and ethics. I approach your case with:
- Personalized attention — I know that the legal process can be stressful. I listen carefully to all of the important details of your case to determine the best course of action toward a favorable resolution. I work directly with you by providing personalized attention to help ensure that you achieve your goals.
- Experience — I have more than 35 years of experience and a proven track record of delivering solutions for clients’ legal needs. I fully apply my knowledge and skill to the benefit of each and every client.
- Effectiveness — I know that legal issues can be very time consuming and expensive for individuals and for small-business owners. I go the distance to ensure that no time is wasted and that your case is resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Distinguished attorney focused on a variety of practice areas
James D. Runzheimer focuses on the needs of individuals and small-business owners in matters of intellectual property, business law, real estate and more.
- Intellectual property — In my intellectual property practice, I protect clients’ concepts, designs, ideas and innovations. I preserve their financial value through copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.
- Business law — In my business law practice, I help clients in matters such as business formation and advice, commercial and civil litigation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy-and-sell agreements.
- Real estate — In my real estate law practice, I apply my knowledge of property rights, real estate issues, business and finance to help you with real estate transactions, litigation and contracts.
Contact this Arlington, Texas attorney who is prepared to help you today
To schedule a consultation, call James D. Runzheimer, Attorney today at 817-795-2020 or contact me online.