Experienced Real Estate Solutions In Arlington And North Texas
James D. Runzheimer at the law firm of James Runzheimer, Attorney, in Arlington, applies extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law.
With almost 40 years of experience in Texas real estate law, Jim helps you with:
- Zoning, land use and building permits
- Commercial and agricultural property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations and condominium law matters
- Eminent domain and inverse condemnation
- Boundary disputes
- Commercial leases, including retail, office and warehouses
- Utility and pipeline easements
- Oil, Gas and Mineral leases
- Constitutional protections for property owners
- Prosecution of foreclosures and deeds in lieu of foreclosure on behalf of mortgagees and creditors holding security interests
Your important first step in defining legal issues, and mapping courses of action, is an informative, confidential initial consultation. You can arrange that important first meeting right now by calling 817-264-7715 or staying online to send an email message. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to be of service in any way we can.