Experienced Real Estate Solutions In Arlington And North Texas
James D. Runzheimer at the law firm of James Runzheimer, Attorney, in Arlington, applies extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business to all areas of real estate law.
He represents buyers, sellers, developers, homeowners, business owners, property owners, builders and more in residential and commercial real estate matters. In addition, he represents parties involved in the complex area of oil, gas and mineral leases.
Representation You Can Rely On In Nearly Any Real Estate Matter
With over 40 years of experience in Texas real estate law, Jim can help you with:
- Zoning, land use and building permits
- Commercial and agricultural property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations and condominium law matters
- Eminent domain and inverse condemnation
- Boundary disputes
- Commercial leases, including retail, office and warehouses
- Utility and pipeline easements
- Oil, Gas and Mineral leases
- Constitutional protections for property owners
- Prosecution of foreclosures and deeds in lieu of foreclosure on behalf of mortgagees and creditors holding security interests
Real Estate Disputes And Delays Are Costly; Don’t Wait Any Longer
Your important first step in defining legal issues, and mapping courses of action, is an informative, confidential initial consultation. You can arrange that important first meeting right now by calling 817-264-7715 or staying online to send an email message through this website. We look forward to hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to be of service in any way we can.